We have introduced a range of measures to keep staff & customers safe including thorough cleaning & distancing procedures. Below is a quick status checker of our services:
- Online = Normal
- Store = Open (for hat & body protector fitting book here)
- Cafe = Open for indoor dining, outside seating in our new garden, and takeaway.
See full updates on the situation below along with a statement to our customers.
New Store Procedures (as of July 2021)
Our store is fully open for browsing, however social distancing is still in place. From Monday 19th July, face coverings are optional for browsing in the shop.
Hat, boot, and body protector fittings are taking place and you can book online here. Staff will continue to wear face coverings for these services, and we do ask that customers continue to wear face coverings for all fittings, for the safety of both customers and staff.
Our online despatch remains open and is unaffected.
The Stable Café, now located in our new store, is open for takeaway and seating, both inside and outdoors in our new garden. You can order when you arrive or, if you wish to, you can phone your order through in advance on 01803 812040.
We will of course keep you updated on any further changes and hope that you understand the measures being taken.
We would like to thank our customers & staff for their continued support and ask that social distancing is respected during this time to protect all. At a time like this working together and helping each other is more important than ever. Stay safe.
A Letter To Our Customers…
In these uncertain times, we want to reassure you that Redpost Equestrian is taking the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) in the UK seriously. As a family business of nearly 28 years, we are no strangers to dealing with challenging times.
Our priority is to maintain the safety and wellbeing of all our staff and customers, whether that is in store or in the delivery of goods.
We’re carefully following the advice from Public Health England and the Government on this matter. We are taking several measures to prevent the spread of the virus, and we kindly ask customers to please respect these measures whilst they are being carried out.
Our physical and online store are open for business but changes have been made. There may be shortages of a small amount of lines but these will generally be temporary and we ask customers not to panic buy.
We appreciate that some customers who usually visit us in store may not want or be able to visit during this period of uncertainty either because of self-isolation or because they are social distancing as a precaution. Therefore, below we highlight the following alternate choices some of which are newly implemented to help during this situation.
Ways To Order
- Shop Online – You can use our website to have your order delivered to your door. We have taken many precautions to make sure this is done safely.
- Click & Collect – You can use our website to place your orders and collect from our store.We have an external Click & Collect window available so there is no need to enter the shop if you prefer not to.
- Feed & Bedding Click & Collect – In March, we listed all of our Feed, Bedding & Forage on our website so you can now use Click & Collect on feed and bedding orders. We ask our local customers to order online where possible, or call in advance to place their order. This helps us to organise staff and maintain social distancing as much as possible. You can shop our Feed & Bedding here
- Phone Ordering – You can place your orders in advance via phone for collection.
We’ve implemented a number of precautions to ensure the business is operating safely, these include:
- Hand Washing & Glove Use – We are ensuring hand washing and glove use is used by staff regularly and where appropriate.
- Cleaning – We are ensuring that those areas touched regularly by team members and customers are sanitised. Many areas are cleaned hourly.
- Counter Barrier & Screen – We have introduced a distancing barrier at the counter and a clear protective screen to ensure there is safe distance and protection between customers & staff.
- Distancing – We have introduced steps for both customers & staff to ensure social distancing is maintained as much as possible.
- Feed & Bedding Loading – We have introduced loading platforms on which we will place feed & bedding so that customers can collect feed & bedding without coming in to contact with staff members.
The current situation is changing rapidly – we are closely monitoring developments and will amend any in store or delivery policies in line with official guidance. Any updates following this letter will be posted below.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for your continued support and hope you can stay safe and healthy.
The Redpost Team