Targeted magnetic treatment exactly where your horse needs it most, with a smart magnetic rug designed to support mobility, aid joint function, and maintain a healthy horse.
- Target anywhere you want to with moveable magnets that attach via soft nylon loop fabric
- Ideal for ridden horses, veterans, those on box rest, or who are stabled for long periods
- Fits easily into your routine – use it before and/or after exercise, when travelling, or even overnight
- The comfortable design contains anti-rub lining at the chest and point of shoulder, and a detachable neck
- Contains 6 powerful and large VITAflex® magnets which can be attached anywhere in the rug
- Available in sizes 5’6” – 7’
Do not apply Vitaflex® magnets on open wounds, bruises, areas of inflammation or for the first 5 days following steroid injections.
Why use Magnetic Rugs?
Magnets have been used on both horses and humans for many, many years. Magnetic fields have been seen to sustain good blood flow and can therefore help to optimise back health.
When should a Magnetic Rug be used?
- Every day as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining back health. Usually overnight, or in the day when stood in
- For horses in work, from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining
- For older horses, or those who are slow to warm up
- Horses on box rest, stabled for long periods of time, or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps
Why does Equilibrium Products use Vitaflex® magnets and how do they work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be affected by a magnetic field. Vitaflex® magnets present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making them different to standard Neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, circular and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.