We have a quick and easy online booking system for Hat, Boot, and Body Protector fittings at Redpost Equestrian. You can make your booking quickly and easily, at your own convenience, any time of the day or night. You can easily see when our experienced and fully-trained staff are available, and choose a time to suit you.
You can also book by phone, by calling our team on 01803 812040.
Click here to make a booking online.
At Redpost, we stock a huge range of brands including Charles Owen, Gatehouse, Ariat, Champion, Airowear, EGO7, Dublin, Tucci, Point Two, and Mountain Horse, plus we provide specialist fitting services for Samshield hats and DeNiro riding boots. Correct fitting is vital to get the most out of our safety equipment, and our team are available seven days a week to help (availability for Samshield and DeNiro fitting may be limited on some days).
How to prepare for a fitting with Redpost
We offer fittings across a huge range of products including Riding Hats, Boots, Body Protectors, and Air Jackets. Our staff are fully-trained and experienced fitters, with a great knowledge of our products, so they can find the right equipment for you. When you come for a fitting, please note the following:
- COVID-19 Procedures – face coverings are optional during your appointment. Please let your fitter know if you would prefer for them to wear PPE. If you, or anyone in your household, are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend your appointment and let us know by calling 01803 812040.
- Riding Hats – please wear your hair as you would for riding.
- Boot Fittings – we recommending wearing the legwear (e.g. breeches and socks) that your would normally wear for riding. This is especially important if you are being measured for DeNiro boots, which are made to measure, to ensure a good fit.
- Body Protectors – please wear your normal riding kit, to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Air Jackets – if you plan to wear your Air Jacket over your Body Protector, please bring your body protector with you to your fitting.
- For the safety and comfort of both yourself and our staff, please ensure your clothing is clean and dry for your fitting.
If you have any questions about booking a fitting, please give the Redpost team a call on 01803 812040, or email [email protected].