We are so pleased to introduce a 10 day trial period on some of our products. Whether you’re a seasoned rider, or just starting out, this trial period is the perfect opportunity to try out some of our products and see for yourself if they are the best fit for you.
How the trial period works
- Place your order for the item you wish to trial, make sure you choose the ‘hire’ item, and pay in full.
- We will despatch your order to you, and your 10-day trial period starts from the day you receive your item.
- You then have 10 days in total to trial the item and decide if you wish to keep it (or exchange it; either for your preferred colour, or for a non-hire item), or return it to us if it is not suitable.
- If you wish to keep the item after the trial, and it is not an item that is physically marked ‘Hire’ or ‘Test’ (e.g. Flex-On stirrups), then you simply need to inform us that you are keeping it. If you require a different colour, or it is a designated trial item, then please return the item to us for an exchange.
- If you are returning the item, either because it is not suitable, or because you require an exchange, then you will need to package it up and send it back to us – you can find our returns information here
- If you are retuning for an exchange, then your new item will be despatched to you, or special-ordered for you if it is a custom item. There is no hire charge when items are kept or exchanged.
- If you are returning the item for a refund, you will be refunded minus the hire fee of £25
Full Terms and Conditions
- All items are hired out on a 10 day trial period. This period starts from the date you receive your order. Please note this is 10 calendar days, and not 10 working days.
- If you wish to return your item to us, then this must be done within 14 days of you receiving your item (so within 4 days of your trial period finishing).
- If you decide you would like to keep the item, and it is NOT an item marked ‘Hire’ or ‘Test’, then we must be informed by emailing us at [email protected] or by calling us on 01803 812040. This must be done within 14 days of you receiving the item (within 4 days of the 10 day trial ending).
- If you would like to keep the product but need a different size or colour, then you will need to inform us of the colour you require and return the trial item back to us where we can then process an exchange.
- If the item is marked ‘Hire’, ‘Test’, ‘Trial’, or anything similar, then the trial item must be returned to us for exchange and a new item will be sent to you.
- All items returned to us must be returned in a clean and undamaged condition. Any items that are not clean, or are returned damaged, may not be refunded, or may be charged a re-stocking fee.
- If the item is returned to us because you do not wish to keep it, then your original order will be refunded minus a £25 hire fee.
- All items on trial are your responsibility until they arrive back with us. Please ensure that they are taken care of and when posting them back that you use the appropriate postage/insurance.
- You may use a Redpost Returns Label to return your item to us. If you are returning for an exchange, then there is no charge for the label. If you are returning the trial item for a refund, then there will be a £4 charge for the label and this will be deducted from your refund.